Cervical cancer it important to Married or sexually active women are more likely to contract the virus at some point in their lives. But most infections, more than 90 percent will go away on their own within 1-2 years without causing symptoms or disease.
But not all condoms can help prevent infection.
Having only one sexual partner UFABET is likely to be infected. Therefore, regular screening for cervical cancer is important. Even if there is only one partner
Risk Groups/Risk Factors
- Women who have had sex younger than 18 years
- women with multiple sexual partners or a boyfriend has multiple sex partners
- giving birth to more than 3 children
- is a disease that causes low immunity
- Have a history of sexually transmitted infections such as herpes, gonorrhea, etc.
- smoking woman
- vaginal bleeding both a little after sex or intermittent bleeding during the menstrual cycle
- a lot of menstruation or longer than usual
- anorexia, weight loss
- Vaginal discharge or vaginal discharge, both watery and thick, mucus, purulent, bloody, lumpy, even if odorless or odorless.
- defecation, blood in the urine (found in cases of invasion to the bladder and distal colon)
- in cases where the disease is large May cause pain in the lower abdomen Difficulty urinating or defecation or press on the ureter, causing the kidney to function abnormally until it may lead to kidney failure
- Swollen legs, which means cervical cancer has spread to the lymph nodes.