The reason why I have to wear glasses for children. If your baby is facing eye and vision problems Parents should take their child to an ophthalmologist to check for eye problems. Wearing glasses is very important if your child has vision problems. Because in the early stages of childhood, there will be quite a lot of development of the visual system.
Most of the reasons why little ones need to wear glasses are as follows:
- Corrects eye problems It allows you to see things around you more clearly.
- Prevent the other eye from being abnormal as well. In the event that one of the eyes has difficulty seeing
- Helps to correct eye problems for children who suffer from eye muscle weakness or lazy eye
- Helps both eyes return to their normal vision in the event of a child suffering from strabismus.
In general, parents can notice abnormal vision in their baby by the following symptoms.
- rub your eyes often
- Bright eyes, with white in the middle of the black eye
- Light-sensitive or light-sensitive eyes
- Objects at different distances are not clearly visible
- Both eyes are unable to look in the same direction after 6 months of age.
- have trouble reading due to not being able to see clearly
- You have to squint your eyes to see things more clearly.
- have to sit and watch television nearby